Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 February 2010

Men's curling final-Canada vs. Norway

After spending some time researching the rules and scoring system on curling on the internet, I finally understood what on earth was happening when I was watching the men's final of curling. I must say that the thing I enjoyed the most from this game was Norway's attire. They had this Power Ranger thing going on with there pants, it was pretty entertaining to see. Canada ended up winning 6-3 which is great since the women the night before managed to get the silver, which means that Canada is pretty awesome when it comes to curling.
Canada now has 13 gold medals which sets the record for most gold medals won by by a country hosting the Olympics. Overall, I believe we are currently in third place for medals overall, which makes this Canada's best Olympic run in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment